St Cuthbert Mayne Library
Code of Conduct
The library is for research, personal study or quiet reading.
- No eating or drinking (only bottled water).
- Leave the library tidy – put books back where you got them from.
- Do not move the tables & chairs. Mobile phones must be switched off or set to silent. Do not take calls in the library.
- Computers must NOT be used for playing games.
- Only print what you need. DO NOT WASTE PAPER!
- Books taken from the library must be properly issued at the Library Desk.