25 Feb NHS notice regarding Coronavirus
Schools have been asked to share the following information from the NHS with parents, staff and students in relation to the Coronavirus outbreak.
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using public transport. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- If you have arrived back from China or specified areas in the last 14 days, please follow the advice for returning travellers, which can be found on the websites below:
For more information on the Coronavirus, please visit the following websites: